ServiceNow Solution Architect
Teiva Systems unlocks the power of the ServiceNow platform to solve business challenges and build valuable solutions. As a ServiceNow Premier Implementation and Technology Partner, we have a mission to deliver excellent products and services on ServiceNow, to attract and grow the best talents, and to work in a supportive and diverse environment. We covered multiple projects developing business applications on ServiceNow. The critical successfactorsfor us are long-standing technology and delivery expertise, flexibility, customer dedication, and respectful company culture. We are proud to work with enterprise-level companies from the USA, Germany, Switzerland, UK, and Israel.
ServiceNow Solution Architect
We are looking for a ServiceNow Solution Architect to join our Teiva Systems Team!
THAT’S WHAT YOU WILL STAND FOR
- Lead and deliver requirements, scoping, and design workshops, ensuring requirements are well documented
- Provide expert-level support and technical mentoring to the implementation team
- Maintain deep, comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow’s capabilities and constraints.
- Recognize and develop opportunities to leverage ServiceNow as a platform.
- As a senior technical member of the team, deliver hands-on configuration, development, and integration services and serve in a delivery assurance capacity for all project deliverables.
- Planned and coordinate all phases of testing and test acceptance; designed and oversee the development of testing-related work products; lead test remediation cycles.
- Develop and present business case material for senior prospects and customer stakeholders.
- Be scoping and delivering Proof of Concept / Proof of Value engagements with prospects.
- Be responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents.
THAT’S YOUR SKILLS
- You have proven experience as a ServiceNow Solution Architect;
- Experience in Development/Implementation from 5+ years;
- Background in designing technical solutions in the ServiceNow field.
- Experience working as a customer advisor that understands how to create the best solution to meet the customers’ needs.
- Understating how to work together with and lead ServiceNow Developers in a technical management and mentorship capacity.
- You have a strong background working with enterprise software companies and or consulting companies.
- You are able to drive continuous improvements in our implementations and service offerings based on the customers’ needs.
- You thrive working in an international environment and you are a true team player.
- You are able to produce documentation at various levels including technical and customer-facing.
THAT’S WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be a part of a pre-sales team and engagement team.
- Present the real value of ServiceNow features, capabilities, and solutions.
- Design ServiceNow architecture and applications, assist in delivering, and implementing of future-proof, reliable, secure, and performant ServiceNow solutions.
- Make sure that each developed application is properly designed and integrated with the corresponding systems.
- Support the creation of technical offers and project estimations.
- Define optimal technological and integration solutions
- Predict and report project technical risks, as well as elaborate mitigation to avoid those risks
- Prepare presentations and documentation including functional projects, technical specifications, and integration specifications.
- Support in defining ServiceNow services development strategy.
WE OFFER TO YOU
- Teiva Systems is a Premier Partner of ServiceNow and a fast-growing international company, you can be a part of a fast-growing company with high-level expertise;
- Courses of ServiceNow, which you can get in our Training Centre;
- Values-driven culture of smart people working together to build something great;
- Your opinion, vision, and input will be valued and make a measurable difference;
- Very cohesive leadership team with common values;
- Fun to work in and a great environment of professionals;
- Tremendous opportunities for professional and career growth;
- This exciting market segment with a lot of great opportunities in ServiceNow;
- Competitive salary for your level of professionalism with annual reviews;
- Opportunity to work with world leaders.
- A completely remote type of job.