ServiceNow Business Analyst (Telecom)
Munich, Vilnius, remote
- Experience in writing project documentation and in developing User Stories, user flows;
- Creation of BA artifacts: traceability matrices (decomposition of business requirements into functional/non-functional requirements), functional specifications, use cases, UML diagrams, BPMN diagrams, acceptance test plans;
- Knowledge of industry models of business and service processes.
- Knowledge of data exchange technologies, and understanding IT solutions architecture.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively — both verbally and in writing — in English. Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent analytical thinker.
- Understand complex processes, data flows and reports.
- Ability to ask the “right questions”.
- Proficient with leading customer meetings.
- Proficient with communicating with people on all hierarchical and technical levels.
- You are diligent, detail-oriented and obsessed with quality results.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As a plus
- Experience with ServiceNow.
- Experience in IT projects implementation.
- Experience in the telecom/finance / SaaS industry is a big plus.
- Unique experience of working with Americas markets.
- Values-driven culture of smart people working together to build something great.
- Your opinion, vision and input will be valued and make a difference.
- Very cohesive leadership team with common values.
- Fun to work.
- Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Exciting market segment with a lot of great opportunities.
- Flexibility and open-mindedness.
- Competitive salary.
- ROWE approach.
- Flexible schedule.
- A completely remote type of job or a mix of remote and office work.
- Friendly environment and team.
- Work with our customers on analysing telecom-related processes.
- Map customer business processes and identify pain points and resource requirements.
- Compare current state and potential process scenarios.
- Generate business value analysis for our customers together with our sales team.
- Collaborate across teams to collect inputs and share feedback.
- Gathering requirements, find out clients’ business needs.
- Writing project documentation.
- Producing business requirement artifacts.
- Hold training sessions for system end users.