Teiva Systems unlocks the power of the ServiceNow platform to solve business challenges and build valuable solutions. As a ServiceNow Premier Implementation and Technology Partner, we have a mission to deliver excellent products and services on ServiceNow, to attract and grow the best talents, and to work in a supportive and diverse environment. We covered multiple projects developing business applications on ServiceNow. The critical successfactorsfor us are long-standing technology and delivery expertise, flexibility, customer dedication, and respectful company culture. We are proud to work with enterprise-level companies from the USA, Germany, Switzerland, UK, and Israel.
ServiceNow Business Analyst
We are looking for a ServiceNow Business Analyst to join our Teiva Systems Team!
THAT’S WHAT YOU WILL STAND FOR
- Work with our customers on analyzing processes.
- Map customer business processes and identify pain points and resource requirements.
- Compare current state and potential process scenarios.
- Generate business value analysis for our customers together with our sales team.
- Collaborate across teams to collect inputs and share feedback.
- Gathering requirements, and finding out clients’ business needs.
- Writing project documentation.
- Producing business requirement artifacts.
- Hold training sessions for system users.
THAT’S YOUR SKILLS
- Experience in BA field from 3+ years;
- Experience in writing project documentation and in developing User Stories, and user flows;
- Creation of BA artifacts: traceability matrices (decomposition of business requirements into functional/non-functional requirements), functional specifications, use cases, UML diagrams, BPMN diagrams, and acceptance test plans;
- Knowledge of industry models of business and service processes.
- Knowledge of data exchange technologies, and understanding of IT solutions architecture.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively — both verbally and in writing — in English.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent analytical thinker, and facilitator in each communication.
- Understand complex processes, data flows, and reports.
- Ability to ask the “right questions”.
- Proficient with leading customer meetings.
- Proficient in communicating with people on all hierarchical and technical levels.
- You are diligent, detail-oriented, and obsessed with quality results.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
AS A PLUS
- Experience with ServiceNow. Experience in IT projects implementation.
- Experience in the telecom/finance/SaaS industry is a big plus.
WE OFFER TO YOU
- Teiva Systems is a Premier Partner of ServiceNow and a fast-growing international company, you can be a part of a fast-growing company with high-level expertise;
- Courses of ServiceNow, which you can get in our Training Centre;
- Values-driven culture of smart people working together to build something great;
- Your opinion, vision, and input will be valued and make a measurable difference;
- Very cohesive leadership team with common values;
- Fun to work in and a great environment of professionals;
- Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth (free courses of ServiceNow);
- This exciting market segment with a lot of great opportunities in ServiceNow;
- Competitive salary for your level of professionalism with annual reviews;
- Opportunity to work with world leaders.
- A completely remote type of job.