Middle/Senior QA manual
Teiva Systems unlocks the power of the ServiceNow platform to solve business challenges and build valuable solutions. As a ServiceNow Premier Implementation and Technology Partner, we have a mission to deliver excellent products and services on ServiceNow, to attract and grow the best talents, and to work in a supportive and diverse environment. We covered multiple projects developing business applications on ServiceNow. The critical successfactorsfor us are long-standing technology and delivery expertise, flexibility, customer dedication, and respectful company culture. We are proud to work with enterprise-level companies from the USA, Germany, Switzerland, UK, and Israel.
We are looking for a ServiceNow QA manual to join our Teiva Systems Team!
THAT’S WHAT YOU WILL STAND FOR
- Analyze system requirements and identify testing strategies that maximize test coverage and/or improve system reliability and performance;
- Understand the functional use of the product and be able to translate this into accurate and realistic exploratory tests;
- Prepare detailed test plans and test cases, and consult with business analysts on testing options and strategies, including applicable regulatory requirements;
- Execute and monitor testing activities and ensure they are completed as expected;
- Track, report, and verify software defects to ensure the resolution of issues found.
THAT’S YOUR SKILLS
- 2+ years as a Software QA Engineer with experience in manual testing;
- Experience with projects on ServiceNow from 1+ years;
- Knowledge API-level testing (Postman, etc.);
- Understanding and experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models, Agile methodologies, and Quality Assurance (QA) methodologies are required;
- Strong analytical and problem skills as well as attention to detail;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, and result-oriented;
- Good team player inspired to develop and solve complex tasks;
- Positive attitude and professional manner in all interactions; demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and – professional development;
- English skills – Upper-Intermediate, Advanced.
WE OFFER TO YOU
- Teiva Systems is a Premier Partner of ServiceNow and a fast-growing international company, you can be a part of a fast-growing company with high-level expertise;
- Courses of ServiceNow, which you can get in our Training Centre;
- Values-driven culture of smart people working together to build something great;
- Your opinion, vision, and input will be valued and make a measurable difference;
- Very cohesive leadership team with common values;
- Fun to work in and a great environment of professionals;
- Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth;
- This exciting market segment with a lot of great opportunities in ServiceNow;
- Competitive salary for your level of professionalism with annual reviews;
- Opportunity to work with world leaders.
- A completely remote type of job.