Middle/Senior QA manual (API — perfect)
USA, ermany, Lithuania – remote
- 2+ years as a Software QA Engineer with experience in manual testing.
- Experience with API level testing (Postman, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models, Agile methodologies, and Quality Assurance (QA) methodologies are required.
- Strong analytical and problem skills as well as attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, and result-oriented.
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks.
- Positive attitude and professional manner in all interactions; demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and — professional development.
- English skills — Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Advanced.
- Analyze system requirements and identify testing strategies that maximize test coverage and/or improve system reliability and performance;
- Understand the functional use of the product and be able to translate this into accurate and realistic exploratory tests;
- Prepare detailed test plans and test cases, and consult with business analysts on testing options and strategies, including applicable regulatory requirements;
- Execute and monitor testing activities and ensure they are completed as expected;
- Track, report, and verify software defects to ensure the resolution of issues found.
- Flexible work environment.
- A completely remote type of job.
- Friendly environment and team.
- Highly qualified strong and friendly team.
- High wages.
- Lack of micromanagement.
- Paid sick days/vacations.
- Assistance in passing ServiceNow certification.
- Corporate culture of transparency, productive challenging.
- Various projects and modules on which you will have no time to degrade professionally.
- Training on ServiceNow