Teiva Systems unlocks the power of the ServiceNow platform to solve business challenges and build valuable solutions. As a ServiceNow Premier Implementation and Technology Partner, we have a mission to deliver excellent products and services on ServiceNow, to attract and grow the best talents, and to work in a supportive and diverse environment. We covered multiple projects developing business applications on ServiceNow. The critical successfactorsfor us are long-standing technology and delivery expertise, flexibility, customer dedication, and respectful company culture. We are proud to work with enterprise-level companies from the USA, Germany, Switzerland, UK, and Israel.
We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join our Teiva Systems Team!
THAT’S WHAT YOU WILL STAND FOR
- Get familiar with the work environment (Servicenow platform).
- Web component development for a product.
- Create and maintain system design and operations documentation.
- Coding, troubleshooting issues, Bug Fixing, and Unit testing.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to support the SDLC process.
- Design, develop and deliver solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Analyze existing programs and create logic for new systems.
- Be innovative! We are solving complex problems on the ServiceNow platform. Bring Solutions. Be willing to go the extra mile to stretch what is possible.
THAT’S YOUR SKILLS
- REST/SOAP/JDBC/etc, Bootstrap, Jquery, and knowledge of OOB functionality.
- Strong in integration design, development, and testing.
- Understanding one of Front End Frameworks.
- Comfortable with advanced application development, and front-end development.
- Self-motivated, assume personal accountability for results, performance, and accomplishing goals.
- Strong ability to creatively problem solve and come up with awesome solutions to complex problems.
- Upper-intermediate / Fluent in English, strong oral, written, and presentation skills including the ability to communicate solutions and findings in English.
- A2/B1 German language minimum.
WE OFFER TO YOU
- Teiva Systems is a Premier Partner of ServiceNow and a fast-growing international company, you can be a part of a fast-growing company with high-level expertise;
- Values-driven culture of smart people working together to build something great;
- Your opinion, vision, and input will be valued and make a measurable difference;
- Very cohesive leadership team with common values;
- Fun to work in and a great environment of professionals;
- Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth (free courses of ServiceNow);
- This exciting market segment with a lot of great opportunities in ServiceNow;
- Competitive salary for your level of professionalism with annual reviews;
- Opportunity to work with world leaders.
- A completely remote type of job.