Middle Support Specialist
Teiva Systems unlocks the power of the ServiceNow platform to solve business challenges and build valuable solutions. As a ServiceNow Premier Implementation and Technology Partner, we have a mission to deliver excellent products and services on ServiceNow, to attract and grow the best talents, and to work in a supportive and diverse environment. We covered multiple projects developing business applications on ServiceNow. The critical successfactorsfor us are long-standing technology and delivery expertise, flexibility, customer dedication, and respectful company culture. We are proud to work with enterprise-level companies from the USA, Germany, Switzerland, UK, and Israel.
ServiceNow is the No. 1 PaaS in the world and the “gold standard” for the enterprise, on which you can build business applications for automation and business solutions (a single platform for all departments and processes).
Top Fortune 500 companies have long been customers of the ServiceNow platform.
We covered multiple projects developing business applications on ServiceNow. The critical success factors for us are long-standing technology and delivery expertise, flexibility, customer dedication, and respectful company culture. We are proud to work with enterprise-level companies from the USA, Germany, Switzerland, UK, France, and Israel.
We are looking for a Middle Support Specialist to join our Teiva Systems Team!
THAT’S WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide customers an experience beyond their expectations of how the work can be simplified and improved with ServiceNow;
- Let the customers see the value in our products and services quickly by managing ServiceNow implementations and services;
- Build workflows and processes internally between clients;
- Generate great relationships with clients, and help them on all stations of dialogs.
THAT’S YOUR SKILLS
- Good English language skills to enable customer communication (written and verbal) are a must-have;
- Good knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and configurations;
- Experience in working on the ITIL Process Configuration like incidents, Problems, and Changes;
- Knowledge of UI interfaces within ServiceNow Service Portal, Native UI pages, UI Macros, CSS, HTML, Angular JS;
- ServiceNow Administrator certification;
- Good time management, decision-making, prioritization, and organization skills;
- Communication skills, Documentation skills, problem-solving ability;
- Good troubleshooting skills with the ability to assist in determining the root cause of problems, and offer recommendations or suggestions for a quick, but effective, resolution;
- Experience in helpdesk function, and direct client interaction
THAT’S YOUR PART OF OUR TEAM
You will work as part of our core delivery team serving our customers, helping them at all stages. Make an excellent user experience through communication. You will be able to take over the responsibility and deliver value to clients. Any previous experience with ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, CSM, GRC, and HR processes would be great but not a must.
WE OFFER TO YOU
- Teiva Systems is a Premier Partner of ServiceNow and a fast-growing international company, you can be a part of a fast-growing company with high-level expertise;
- Values-driven culture of smart people working together to build something great;
- Your opinion, vision, and input will be valued and make a measurable difference;
- Very cohesive leadership team with common values;
- Fun to work in and a great environment of professionals;
- Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth;
- This exciting market segment with a lot of great opportunities in ServiceNow;
- Competitive salary for your level of professionalism with annual reviews;
- Opportunity to work with world leaders;
- A completely remote type of job.