Head of Sales/Marketing
Teiva Systems unlocks the power of the ServiceNow platform to solve business challenges and build valuable solutions. As a ServiceNow Premier Implementation and Technology Partner, we have a mission to deliver excellent products and services on ServiceNow, to attract and grow the best talents, and to work in a supportive and diverse environment. We covered multiple projects developing business applications on ServiceNow. The critical successfactorsfor us are long-standing technology and delivery expertise, flexibility, customer dedication, and respectful company culture. We are proud to work with enterprise-level companies from the USA, Germany, Switzerland, UK, and Israel.
We are looking for a Head of Sales/Marketing to join our Teiva Systems Team!
THAT’S WHAT YOU WILL STAND FOR
- Cooperation closely with the Chief Executive Officer & co-founder;
- Set digital marketing campaign targets and build strategies to help achieve them;
- Identify short-term and long-term marketing strategies that can scale in sales;
- Manage, coach, and develop a high-performing sales & marketing team that meets agreed objectives;
- Develop the company’s overall branding, marketing, and corporate communications strategy;
- Lead revenue forecasting process for consolidated sales volumes, pricing, performance analysis, sales strategies, market research, and competitor analysis to support the company’s strategic direction;
- Active participation in Sales and negotiation with key clients, preparing offers;
- Conduct market and competitive research to support strategic decision-making;
- Make prospecting an integral part of your regular routine, ensuring new prospects/leads are being added to the sales funnel on an ongoing basis;
- Manage complex enterprise solutions including Sales operations for high-level clients;
- Gathering tasks from Chief Executive Officer to manage non-trivial missions including all Operations in the Marketing/Sales field.
THAT’S YOUR SKILLS
- Significant experience in Sales and Marketing roles for 3+ years;
- Proven experience in the Software industry of 2+ years (preferable in outsourcing) – must have;
- Extensive experience in B2B from 2+ years;
- Experience in cooperation with Enterprise Level companies;
- Background selling SaaS&PaaS solutions;
- Marketing experience in startup companies (small-average budgets will be excellent);
- Ability to active research clients, large personal networking of them;
- Handle communication as a facilitator with clients’ assemble and send offers;
- Solid track record of successful achievement of assigned quotas for closing contracts with Enterprise Level companies;
- Exhibit strong leadership, motivational, and presentation skills of yourself and the company, build trust relationships with clients;
- Proven quantitative, data-driven problem-solving skills and ability to break down large problems and great time-management skills ;
- Powerful communication with C-level managers and empathetic approach to people, flexible mindset;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (C1/C2), with the ability to thoughtfully structure content and present it to comprehensive audiences, mostly including leadership of enterprise-level companies;
- Outstanding organizational abilities, a proactive attitude in work and life;
- Experience with ServiceNow for 1+ years (is nice to have).
WE OFFER TO YOU
- Teiva Systems is a Premier Partner of ServiceNow and a fast-growing international company, you can be a part of a fast-growing company with high-level expertise;
- Courses of ServiceNow, which you can get in our Training Centre;
- Values-driven culture of smart people working together to build something great;
- Your opinion, vision, and input will be valued and make a measurable difference;
- Very cohesive leadership team with common values;
- Fun to work in and a great environment of professionals;
- Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth;
- This exciting market segment with a lot of great opportunities in ServiceNow;
- Competitive salary for your level of professionalism with annual reviews;
- Opportunity to work with world leaders.
- A completely remote type of job.